100 fpsFrame rate
The Basler CoaXPress 2.0 boA4504-100cc camera with the Sony IMX531 CMOS sensor delivers 100 frames per second with a 20 MP resolution.
CoaXPress 2.0 for high bandwidths and large resolutions
The boost product families: boost R and boost V
All our boost CXP-12 cameras work with the CoaXPress 2.0 vision standard to achieve the maximum bandwidth. We offer two camera families, boost V and boost R, that are tailored to meet your unique vision requirements.
Our single- and dual-channel boost R cameras meet your high bandwidth or high resolution requirements with their broad sensor portfolio.
- With one or two channels
- Frame rates up to 400 fps
- Latest CMOS sensors
- Lens variety
- Scalable resolution and bandwidth for multi-board and multi-camera systems
Our boost V cameras are suitable for applications with particularly high frame rate and resolution requirements.
- With four channels
- Latest Gpixel sensors with resolutions up to 65 MB
- Matching 4-channel CXP-12 interface card
- Broad feature set
- C- and F-mount adapters
Advantages of the CXP-12 interface
- Take advantage of the maximum resolution and frame rate performance of the latest global shutter CMOS sensors with this interface’s high bandwidth of up to 50 Gbps (4 x CXP-12).
- Precise camera synchronization—even in multi-camera systems—with very low latency for real-time applications
- Long cables up to 40 m with industry-standard Micro-BNC (HD-BNC) connectors
- Reduced complexity and fast commissioning
- Image preprocessing on CXP-12 interface cards
- Perfect upgrade from older Camera Link or CXP 1.1.1 image processing systems
Learn more about the CXP-12 interface in our Interface Guide.
Sensors from Sony, onsemi, and Gpixel
Benefit from our wide range of state-of-the-art global shutter CMOS sensors, suitable for numerous applications.
- Gpixel sensors (GSPRINT4521, GMAX0505, GMAX3265), both monochrome and color, for high performance applications
- Sony sensors of the 2nd (Pregius) to 4th generation (Pregius S) and sensors of the XGS series from onsemi
- Resolutions from 2.8 to 65 MP and frame rates up to 400 fps
- Excellent image quality, even at high data rates
- Ideal replacement for CCD sensors