- Proprietary LPWAN (Sub-G) wireless technology
- Support MQTT & Modbus/TCP protocol
- Wireless to ethernet access point
- Longer communication range than 2.4GHz
- Better penetration through concrete and steel than 2.4GHz
WISE-4210 wireless sensor node and AP series utilize proprietary LPWAN (Low-Power Wide-Area Network) wireless communication technology. Comparing with traditional 2.4G Wi-Fi, Sub-1GHz LPWAN can provide better connection and eliminate network interference. A WISE-4210-AP can organize a LPWAN network with 64 WISE-4210-S200 series nodes paired by star topology. Moreover, WISE-4210-AP supports MQTT and RESTful API IoT protocol for cloud integration as well as pre-integrating Azure IoT Hub for automatically pushing data to the cloud without requiring any gateway.