SWIR (shortwave infrared) wavelength-support Telecentric lenses
- Capable of transmitting through specific objects and detecting substances within objects that are invisible to visible light.
- Due to its property of absorption by moisture outside a specific wavelength range, it is capable of detecting areas that contain more moisture than the surrounding area.
- Two series are available based on magnification and wavelength.
- Lenses with optical magnification of 1x-4x and increased transmittance from1000nm to 1600 nm
- Lenses with optical magnification 10x, increased transmittance from 900 nm to 1500 nm
Y:Transmittance(%) X:Wave Length (nm)
Transmittance Comparison (Captured at same shutter speed)
*4 times higher transmittance in the 1000nm ～ 1600nm range