VISCAM 1000 Features
The VISCAM 1000 is a high performance, network-based vehicle imaging system designed to provide superior image quality and high read rates under the most demanding situations including high-speed traffic; high contrast from bright sunlight and shadows; glare and bright spots; headlights and nighttime conditions; lane changes; different plate colors and styles; and much more.
Using a standard Ethernet interface and a rugged weatherproof enclosure, multiple VISCAM subsystems can be combined and configured to fit a wide range of uses from tolling video enforcement, to congestion charging, to speed enforcement, and other applications.
VISCAM 1000 combines a complete set of imaging hardware and software, including monochrome or color camera, lens, light sensor, LED ring light, image processing, video streaming, video clip recording, and more inside a sleek enclosure. Included is a full set of digital signing and encryption capabilities enabling customers to implement multiple levels of security as required by their application.
The VISCAM 1000 supports external asynchronous triggering (Ethernet or TTL) for precisely-timed image capture, and also includes a built-in video triggering capability which can be used as a failover system or in projects where external triggering is unavailable or too costly.
VISCAM 1000 is equipped with JAI’s proven EN Protocol and user interface designed for fast integration with popular lane controllers and various back office systems over a standard 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet interface.
Images captured by VISCAM systems can be fed to third-party software applications or to JAI’s own Vehicle Recognition Suite (VRS) for plate reading, visual matching, and other processing tasks.
- Configurable vehicle imaging subsystem for image capture and vehicle identification
- 5-megapixel CMOS global shutter camera with very high sensitivity and a choice of fixed focal or zoom lens
- Single- or dual-lane coverage
- High internal frame rate (72 fps)
- Real-time light sensing and auto exposure control
- Trigger-based operation connects to external triggers or uses built-in video trigger for full resolution still images
- Video streaming and video clip recording
- Digital signing and encryption
- 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet interface
- Designed for seamless integration with lane controllers and back office systems